Jet-ro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jet-ro Forum

Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

3rd job items prices

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13rd job items prices Empty 3rd job items prices Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

ok ,i suggest that the prices on the items for third jobs are lowered , in my case being a genetist whe use a variety of items in order to cast skills (taking aside the bootles we need in the first place) one example is Fire Expansion (this is NOT the only case ,just to give you an example) you need first have already a demonic fire ( bootle grenade)and then you can choose whatever lvl between 1 and 5 of fire expansion, but the thing is you need items to use them like explosive powder and when it cost about 50,000 zeny each that kind of price breaks the spirit (/sob) and even with discount lvl 10 it is about 38,000 zeny (still high) and for a skill that you will use over and over again in order to achieve lvls i think is kind of unfair i currently have 1 m and half of zeny (yes not to much) but i believe it is enough zeny for me to lvl and since it cost around 38,000 zeny for each item and with the fact that i need more than 30 it is like give more for less cause i worked hard to get that money to spend all in one shot. I don't know other classes but i believe the prices for their respective items are also overcharged (cause i been in the mall)

so anyway i think the prices for 3rd jobs should be lowered in general not only for one certain class.

thx for reading.

23rd job items prices Empty Re: 3rd job items prices Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 am

jhester

Admin

if we lower the price, if the player is rich, he can buy many as he can.

https://jet-ro.iftopic.com

33rd job items prices Empty Re: 3rd job items prices Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 pm

yeah i understand that, but the thing is that the only way to achieve those items is through shop if there was another way to obtain them i wouldn't argue with this thing, also if the prices are that high no one will buy them and since not everyone have alot of time to farm thousands of zenies nor the skill, i think is very reasonable to lower them because yes if the player is rich he/she can buy all they want but i believe it will work the sameway cause only the rich players will be able to afford them.

so why not a price that is accesible to everyone without breaking their economy?

thx for reading.

43rd job items prices Empty Re: 3rd job items prices Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 am

jhester

Admin

thanks for feedback,

[b]CLOSE

https://jet-ro.iftopic.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum