Jet-ro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jet-ro Forum

Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

suggestion ofbottles in mall

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1suggestion ofbottles in mall Empty suggestion ofbottles in mall Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:45 pm

well i just started yesterday and i noticed that in the mall there is a vendor that sells bottles already made , like acid and bottle grenade , and being an alchemist i think that that is kind of unfair because if you can buy them the point of being an alchemist is lost in some way , i would prefer a set of cards that when they are together give you a chance of getting materials for pharmacy like alcohol, maneater blossoms , inmortal hearts each timeyou kill a moster , something like that. we can discuss the details a little bit later but i think that it is unfair for people to have bottles when they don't make an effort to have them even if it is zeny.

another suggestion is about pets , we all know the normal pets like an isis a baby dessert wolf an all that, but i would like different ones like a sword master or a stalitic golem .

2suggestion ofbottles in mall Empty Re: suggestion ofbottles in mall Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm

carlo

carlo

+10 to this thread afro

3suggestion ofbottles in mall Empty Re: suggestion ofbottles in mall Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Away/Gone/Left/Goodbye

Also... 100,000z for every new character? Really? That is... Well... That is just going put the economy-to-be on hold for several months, if not years. x_x The worst thing about that is the players who hoarded characters already will have the zeny by now. Which means... even if it is fixed, the economy has still been set back.

I mean, the mall already sells almost everything for less than 100k zeny... Just create a few characters and you can have the entire mall in your storage.

Also... for Pete's sake add the fact you have a mall to RMS's "Other Feature Highlights" as it can be a major deal breaker or major plus for players. They deserve to have all the information about a server before joining.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum