Jet-ro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jet-ro Forum

Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

biocannibalize skill suggestion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1biocannibalize skill suggestion Empty biocannibalize skill suggestion Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 pm

well i have played alchemist in a while and noticed that the biocanibalize skill when you cast it you can only use one tipe of lvl , for example if you select lvl 4 that is parasites you get only 2 and you cant cast other lvls like mandragoras , hydras , etc.
i would like to cast different lvl of biocannibalize for example if i have out 2 parasites i can use lvl 1 2 3 or 5 to reinforce them ,i know that not a lot of players use this skill but i believe that we should'nt underestimate the potencial of a skill and think its a waste. I suggest this because this skill helps a lot in different types of situation and also to have different strategies that allows the player to play the way he/she likes and have fun

thx for reading.

2biocannibalize skill suggestion Empty Re: biocannibalize skill suggestion Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 am

Away/Gone/Left/Goodbye

That (along with others) was the first client-side edit I was going to make. Sadly, JetRO is one of the few servers that clearly states client side edits aren't allowed.
Anyways... I agree with this idea.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum